Wide Format Printers
Wide format printers work much the same as general office copiers, printers and MFPs. However, wide format printers accept roll-fed paper to support large-scale document input/output sizes greater than 11 x 17. Digital wide format products have the added advantage of a modular platform, and thus can serve as a network printer and/or scanner, either in a standard or optional configuration.
Wide format inkjet systems support color output and are geared toward graphics applications (signage, banners, posters, maps, etc.). Whereas wide format laser/LED systems are geared toward engineering applications and computer-aided design (CAD) work (e.g. blueprints, floor plans, etc.), as these environments typically require B&W systems that have higher volume thresholds.
- Color Workflow Integration: Print, copy and scan large-format technical documents, in vivid color or crisp black-and-white.
- Fast Processing: Fast print speeds across multiple media types — up to 2.1 ppm for color and 3.8 ppm for black-and-white.
- Application Flexibility: Supports color copy/print/scan workflows; CAD drawing, signage, posters, banners, maps and more.
- Usability & Accessibility: Intuitive 10.1” Smart Operation Panel with customizable icons and easy navigation.
- Advanced Security: Multiple levels of security include authentication, encryption, data overwrite and network protocol.
- Enhanced Solution: Customizable workflows add value such as cost recovery, archival, device monitoring, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly: Energy Star-compliant, single platform system meets RoHS directive and conserves supplies.
Project teams are seeking technology that makes it easy to integrate Cloud-based solutions into workflows. And, as designs have gotten more and more sophisticated, so too has the level of detail people expect at every stage of planning and development. Powered by an innovative Smart Operation Panel and intuitive user interface, the new Savin MP CW2201SP is a color, wide format system that provides a whole new way to get it done. It delivers the work-style innovation needed for how, and where, business happens today — on the network, in the Cloud, on-the-go.
Discover a wide format printer (MFP) that consolidates multiple devices into an all-in-one, space-saving system.